June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Shad!

Our friend Shad turns 30 this week! Melanie (his wife) threw him a surprise party last weekend. They live in Vegas. We went down and stayed with my Uncle Steven (my mom's brother) and Aunt Linda's house. It was a super good time! It was so nice to be able to soak up some sun (while Elsie laid in the shade :) ) Shad's party was a pool party - what a great idea Melanie!! I wish we had a pool! It was fun to see everyone.
We decided to call my Uncle Steven's house "Swimmer's Paradise Bed and Breakfast" They were super nice to let us stay - Steven even took us out to dinner Friday night and cooked us breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning! We were spoiled! Thank you Uncle Steven and Aunt Linda! Sweet Elsie loved it too because she spent the entire weekend outside (we kept her in the shade because I don't like the smell of sunscreen - I better get used to the smell since we live in St. George :) ) It was a fun and relaxing weekend :)

Necia and Elsie started off the weekend gearing up with a nap...If you look closely, you can see Elsie sleeping in the mirror :) Thanks for tending in the car, Necia :)

Sweet Baby Elsie soaking up the "shade-rays"
She loves to be outside!
Is there anyone else cuter than this?.....NO!

Elsie and her Daddy - hanging out by the pool

The water was freezing!!!!
This is as wet as Josh and Elsie got :)

Elsie and Aunt Linda (I am mad I didn't get a picture of Elsie with Uncle Steven too :( )

Wow! What a weekend! Daddy and Elsie are pooped!

I LOVE these 2!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment