Josh had his Firefighter Recruit Academy Graduation Thursday evening! He has put a TON of work into it. I am so proud of him. Right now he is only hired on as a volunteer, but he is trained to do everything a full-time firefighter does. He doesn't get paid, but he does get the city benefits (Josh is most excited about the FREE GOLF!!!). He is able to pick up shifts from the full-and part-time firefighters and when he does that he will get paid. I am now married to a firefighter and I like it :) I know Elsie is proud too :)
Josh was hired on at Home Depot (or so we thought). To make a long story short...DON"T TRUST HOME DEPOT!!!! Josh is still unemployed. Please pray every day for him to find stable work so I can stay home with Elsie. I can't imagine having to go back to work and have someone else watch her. I need to be home with her! I am willing to make sacrifices so I can stay home with her. Please remember us in your prayers. Thank you!
Josh was hired on at Home Depot (or so we thought). To make a long story short...DON"T TRUST HOME DEPOT!!!! Josh is still unemployed. Please pray every day for him to find stable work so I can stay home with Elsie. I can't imagine having to go back to work and have someone else watch her. I need to be home with her! I am willing to make sacrifices so I can stay home with her. Please remember us in your prayers. Thank you!
(You don't have to tell me how cute he is :) )
This is "One Hot Firefighter" :)
Josh and his 2 favorite girls :)
The official badge - upclose :)
No comments:
Post a Comment