Elsie smiles all the time now! I love it! If we are funny enough, we can get some giggles out of her! If I manage to get the camera out at the right time, I can catch some of her smiles - today was a good day! She smiles a ton, and usually when I get the camera out, she just stares at the camera instead of smiling :) I LOVE ELSIE!!!!!!!!
Seriously, they don't come any cuter!

Who doesn't want to kiss those cheeks?...

I love Elsie's bright blue eyes!

Our beautiful girl! - Amanda does great work! Thank you Amanda!

I love this sweet smile! I can't stop kissing her!!

Such a happy baby!

Our little princess!

You would spoil her too!...

Elsie looks fantastic in EVERY color!

I never get anything done - can you guess why? :)
...Why else do you think I am updating my blog at 1:30 in the morning :)

Someone now runs the Christiansen household...and she can't even talk yet!
...Let alone hold her own toys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment