Sand Hollow

It is no secret that Josh and I are obsessed with going to the lake! We are lucky to have friends with boats since we sold ours :( Thanks guys!! Elsie seems to love going to the lake as well - only because she gets to be outside! The water is too cold for her right now, so she hasn't even tried on any of her swimming suits (she already has 3 :) ) Every lake trip is an adventure! Josh and I are so blessed to have such fantastic friends! There will be many-a-lake trip posts on my blog. We love the lake!!!

Elsie and I chillin' on the boat :)

Elsie, Cindy and Ali hanging out at Sand Hollow

Jim and Lily (18 months old)
This will be Elsie next summer - Lily was fearless! I was so impressed, they make it look easy :)

Josh tearin' it up on the wake-surf :)

There is no better place for a baby to nap than under the steering wheel on a boat :)

Sound asleep :)

Cole and all the ladies! - Cole had some good odds this lake trip :)

Necia's first time driving the boat - smile pretty, Necia :)

Seriously, what is a good lake trip without a few problems?....
Josh and I bought Cole a brand new non-stretch rope for Christmas, this was the first time we used the rope - well, we used half of it after we got it unwound from the bottom of the boat :( Didn't I mention, there is always excitement when you go to the lake with us?... :) Good Times!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment