June 22, 2010

Elsie's First Campfire - Without the Camping :)

We all decided to get together and make tinfoil dinners. We went out by the sanddunes in Washington. We were all starving. Katie, Charlie and I all made our tinfoil dinners at home (we were so excited to eat them - they looked and smelled SO DELICIOUS!). Josh packed the truck. We got there and Josh and Wade got the fire going and went to put our tinfoil dinners in there....."Ashlee, where are the tinfoil dinners" Ashlee: "They are in a grocery sack" Wade: "You came to eat tinfoil dinners and didn't bring them?" Needless to say, we decided to eat smores and potato chips for dinner. Wade and Sara brought theirs, so we had to watch them eat. Lesson learned. It made for a pretty good story :) We still had a good time and stopped at Cafe Rio on the way home and ate our tinfoil dinners the next day (They were DELICIOUS!!!) We are so lucky to have such great friends!
Elsie and I hangin' out in the beautiful outdoors :)

Elsie and Aunt Necia :)


Sara, Necia, and I

Sara and and her beautiful baby Sami :)
Cole holding baby Sami :)

Sami smiling at Cole :)

Cole taking Charlie for his first ride on a dirtbike :)

Charlie eating his nutritious dinner :)
I am trying to win the "Best Aunt Award" one meal at a time :)

Katie is such a great babysitter! Thanks Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment