June 22, 2010

Elsie's 1st Time Swimming

We took Elsie swimming! We went to Sand Hollow Aquatic Center (the indoor city pool). It was the first time she has worn her swimming suit and it barely fit :) She is getting so big :) I was a little hesitant to put her in the water because I thought it would be too cold for her, but when I put her toes in, it didn't phase her, so I sat her down. She just sat there and chewed on her fingers. Then I took her out to where the water was deeper and put her in up to her shoulders, then took her all the way out of the water - the whole time, her expression didn't change, she just kept sucking on her hand. She didn't hate it, but she didn't love it either. I hope she loves it in the future!

Posing for a picture before her first swim :)

I LOVE this face! :)

"Mom, this suit is a little too tight" :)
Elsie and I just hanging out at the pool :)

Talking with Katie :)

This was her expression the whole time :)

(Sorry the picture is a little pixilated)

No comments:

Post a Comment