June 6, 2010

Good Times Weekend

Necia and I attempting to stay on the "ghetto tube" :)
Posing while I wake-surf :)


An unsuccessful attempt to get 2 of us up on the wake-surf :)

A successful attempt :)


Necia and I enjoying the sun :)

Sara and Sami (5 weeks) lovin' the lake :)
This was Sami's first time on a boat :)
Wade and Josh enjoying the sunshine
I am not so sure what Wade is doing... :)

Elsie, Mead, Uncle Mike, and Aunt Nikki :)
Mead was so excited to hold Elsie :)
He loved her bracelet and painted toenails :)
Elsie, helping me get ready for the day :)
Really, she only lasts about 5 minutes in her chair :)

Elsie helping me make cookies :)
Don't let the chair fool you, I made the cookies all by myself -
she just helped keep me company :)
She's all smiles :)

Ouftit of the day :)
Really, we had just gotten back from hiking in Zion and I felt guilty that I didn't take ONE picture while we were there :( - So I tried making up for it at home.
The shirt says it all :)

I love her face in this picture :)



I LOVE this girl more than anything in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment