June 22, 2010

Elsie's First Lake Powell Trip

We went to Lake Powell this last weekend! It was a good time! Josh and I are so lucky to have such great friends! Elsie was so good and LOVES to be outside (but what baby doesn't love the outdoors). The water was too cold for her. We put her toes in the water and she cried because it was too cold, so she just got to enjoy the sunshine (in the shade) and the wind :) She did so good! I can't wait until the water is warm enough so she can get in :)

I don't know which one of us looks better here :)

Necia and I after our fantastic "Lake Shower"

Heather, Mikinlee and I enjoying the sunshine :)

Notice Mikinlee's "rubber arm" She broke it and this is her way of protecting it so it doesn't get wet :) It worked pretty well :)

Elsie, Necia and I looking our best :)

This is after 2 days on the lake :)
I will never be as beautiful as Elsie :)
I wish I looked this good while I was at the lake :)

So beautiful!

Family picture on our early morning boat ride!

Elsie and I posing for a picture at Lake Powell :)

Necia and I at the bottom of Sand Mountain

Sand Mountain ... Yes, we climbed it - we were dumb enough to climb it twice!

This is me touching the rock at the TOP of Sand Mountain


Heather and I climbing the "Stairmaster from Hell"
Necia and Cole made it to the top a lot faster than we did :)

A little cliff jumbing at the bottom of Sand Mountain :)
Josh is so stinkin cute!





Elsie snoozing in the car on the way home :)

This is how we all felt after 3 days in the sun! I LOVE LAKE POWELL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment