March 31, 2010

Mommy and Elsie!

I was going to take more pictures of just Elsie and I, but it hasn't happened yet. I have to hand the camera to Josh and tell him to take pictures, he doesn't do it on his own :) I keep forgetting to have him do it. I remember that I need to take more pictures when I am updating my blog after sweet Elsie is already in bed :) I LOVE this girl!!!!

My favorite person ever!!! (the one in pink and white!)

Squishy face :)

I almost deleted this picture after I took it. I am so glad I didn't. This is one of my most favorite pictures of Elsie. :) It is AWESOME!!!! I LOVE her!!!!!! :)



So, I decided I will add pictures of Elsie and I that I have taken :)

6 Weeks

I am not sure who is having fun in this picture :)

I wore green so we would match (corny, I know - but it looks cute :) )

Like mother, like daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment