March 8, 2010

Elsie's 1st Party

Elsie and I had our first baby shower! Elsie was a very beautiful princess for the party! This shower was at Loralee's house (my sister). There were lots of people that came to let us know how much we are loved!! Elsie is already so spoiled and she isn't even 2 weeks old yet! :) We have waited a long time to get her here. Thanks everyone for coming to let us know how loved we are!!! Thanks Loralee for the fantastic party!!! I wish we would have taken pictures of everyone that came. We will just have to have another party and remember to get the camera out!! :)

The party girl ready for the party!!! :)

Elsie and Aunt Loralee

Elsie, Cousin Katie and her friend Evie

Elsie and Cousin Charlie

Elsie and Cousin Henry

Elsie and Julie

Jodi, Ashlee and a cute outfit from Aunt Andrea

Elsie, Kendra, McKenna, Megan, and Ally Smoot

Elsie and Aspen

Yummy Treats!!!

The Loot - Thanks everyone!!!
This was Elsie and I's first trip to Salt Lake alone. Josh had to stay home for firefighter training. Elsie was so good in the car. Both on the way up, and back we only had to stop once for her to eat. I am so glad Elsie loves her carseat (I think it is because she knows it is so cute :) )I got one of the mirrors (ok, so I borrowed one from Danielle - Thanks !) so I can see Elsie in the back seat. It seems the drive goes by much quicker when I can look back and see my beautiful daughter sleeping :) I LOVE her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment