March 28, 2010

Elsie is One Month Old!


Elsie is one month old!! She is getting big :) She is only seems big to Josh and I, she really is way tiny. She is still wearing Newborn clothes (she has a few 0-3 month outfits that fit). I wish I knew how much she weighs, my guess is between 8.5 and 9 lbs. Elsie has had a bit of colic lately. It is so sad to watch her when she is fussy, her sad look on her face, and her sad cry. She is still getting up in the night. She is usually up around midnight-ish, 3-ish, and 6-ish. I know I am super lucky because Josh gets up with her 1 or 2 of the feedings each night. I love her!!!

Things Elsie Loves:
Mommy and Daddy
Eating
Sleeping
Her binki when she is sleepy
Being warm
Sitting on your knee while she is being burped
Getting her bum changed
Sleeping in her bed
Car/Stroller rides
Blankets next to her face while she is falling asleep
Cuddling up while she is falling asleep

Things Elsie isn't so fond of:
Being cold
Not being fully immersed in the water while getting a bath
Getting lotion rubbed all over her (she hates being cold)
Having her head "messed with"
Having a bubble in her tummy
Pooping - she is kind of constipated :(

Elsie looks a lot bigger than she actually is (she is still so tiny)

I love Elsie's bright blue eyes!!


Elsie's first time going to church - best dressed baby in town!!!
I love it when Elsie stares right into my eyes!!

Sweet sleeping princess!!

I think she was just about to sneeze here - I LOVE this picture :)

Our car ride to Salt Lake - a good picture of her sweet mohawk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment