March 28, 2010

Amanda and Elsie

Since I was in Layton for my state convention, it worked out perfect for Amanda to make the hour drive to come see sweet Elsie. I called her and we met at the mall, then she rode in our car with us and we drove to my Aunt Denece's house. It was just the 3 of us there. We hung out for a couple of hours. It was so fun to see Amanda. Amanda is such a beautiful girl! I know where Elsie gets her beautiful looks! :) It was fun for me to see Amanda hold Elsie. I wanted some pictures of all 3 of us, but no one else was around. We had to get creative. I learned really quick that I am not talented when it comes to taking pictures of myself :) I set the camera up on the fireplace and took a few that way, the rest I was taking while holding the camera out in front of us :) We hung out at Denece and Brian's house for a few hours, then I took Amanda back to her car and we said goodbye. I asked Amanda how it was seeing Elsie and she told me that it wasn't as hard as she thought it would be. Next time we will make sure Josh is there Amanda! We love you Amanda and there are still no words for the gratitude we have for your giving us such a sweet blessing in our lives! We love Elsie!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment