Happy 1st Easter, Elsie!!! First of all, I have to admit that these pictures were taken the day after Easter :) I forgot to take any on Easter (oops). I didn't buy Elsie a fancy Easter dress because she is inbetween sizes, plus it was Conference weekend, so we didn't even go to church. Elsie has lots of super cute dresses! I did buy her some new (everyday) dresses for Easter, but they are still a little bit too big. We went to Mesquite with Cole and his family and just hung out. Then Sunday evening, we went to Sam and Danielle's for dinner. The kids had an Easter egg hunt (Elsie was too busy sleeping to participate :) ) then colored eggs, I made a sweet -looking green egg for Elsie :) All-in-all it was a fantastic day :) Happy Easter!
I promise she was awake for these pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment