"OK, so maybe this isn't so bad" :)
March 17, 2010
Elsie is 3 Weeks Old!
Elsie is 3 weeks old! She is now eating 3 ounces every 2-3 hours (no wonder she is getting so big :) - sometimes she will surprise us and even drink 4 ounces) We have discovered that Elsie is hard to burp. Usually this is no problem, but it seems her worst bubbles come in the middle of the night when we would rather be sleeping than patting her on the back (or usually we end up waking up to her cry 10 minutes after we put her down - sound asleep). Regardless of our sleepless nights, we love her and wouldn't have it any other way! I love talking to Elsie and telling her to go to sleep during the middle of the night, I don't think she really cares that I am exhausted :) Josh and I have discovered that one of Elsie's favorite positions (when she isn't sleeping) is sitting up on our knee while we hold her chest and pat her on the back. She looks around as if there is nothing better! I love it when Elsie looks in my eyes! I wish I knew what she was thinking. She is so pure! I LOVE her!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment