About 5 years ago, I went to a Relief Society quilt-making activity in our ward. I was new at the time and didn't know very many people, so I was just chatting and making new friends (surprise :) ) I heard someone say the name "Elsie" and I immediately loved it! For 5 years, I have kept the name a secret so no one would steal it. Only a few choice people were told how much I love the name :) In 5 years, I have never talked to Elsie Andreason, but I was recently introduced to her, and this week, Elsie and Elsie were able to meet! I have a new friend, and Elsie has a new grandma :)
Lynn is super special because, it comes from 2 people. Amanda's (Elsie's birth mom) middle name is Lynn, we were super excited to name Elsie after Amanda, and love to tell Elsie that we love Amanda so much that we decided to name Elsie after her :) - We do love you Amanda!!! Lynn was also my father's name, and we all know how special he was to us! I know that my dad was taking care of our little Elsie for us before she came to this earth! - Thanks Dad, we miss you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment