March 9, 2010

Daddy and Elsie

I love being the one in charge of the blog, because I can put any pictures and write whatever I want to and Josh has no idea :) I don't think he has ever even seen our blog :) I love watching Josh with Elsie. I knew he would be the best dad!! I can't wait to see his relationship with Elsie develop. I know they will be best friends. He is so cute with her already and she is only 2 weeks old! I have the best husband in the world!!! I love you Josh! (not that he will ever read this :)

Watchin' tv. - Josh anyway, you can see how interested Elsie is :)

Elsie sleeps in her own bed. I put her in our bed in the morning and started getting ready, then I checked on them and this was what I found :) Josh woke up right before I took this picture, I told him to pretend like he was still sleeping - you get the idea. :) So cute!!!

My 2 favorite people in the whole world!!! (and my Cherry Coke in the background :)

No comments:

Post a Comment