April 20, 2010

Elsie's 1st Manicure and Pedicure


It is no secret that I am known to have baby girls come to "Ashlee's Spa" and get their hair and nails done :) It is about time I have a sweet baby girl of my own to practice on :) I have to practice on Elsie while she has no idea. I fear one day she will not even want to wear pink or anything girly :) I decided to paint her nails and toes (of course, while she was sleeping) When I finished, it was so cute, but it actually was kind of weird to me because she looked like she has old lady hands because her nails are so perfect (Amanda says her nails are so pretty because she took so many prenatal vitamins and drank so much milk :) - Thank you Amanda!) Old lady looking, or not, Elsie's nails are beautiful!! I LOVE her!!!




She kept her hands like this for about 20 minutes :) A true lady :)



Cute baby girl toes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment