April 25, 2010

Elsie is 8 Weeks Old!

I can't believe Elsie is already 8 weeks old! She is getting so big. I swear I can see her growing in her sleep. :) This has been a super hard week for me, because I had to go back to work! I do not love work as much as I used to, I HATE being away from my sweet baby girl all day. Josh got his new job at Home Depot, but he hasn't started yet (they had his social security number wrong, so they had to re-do his background check - I think it is a blessing in disguise for me). Josh has been able to stay home and be "Mr. Mom" I am so jealous he gets to stay home with her all day. :) He is such a fantastic dad. Elsie and I are such lucky girls! I am not sure how much Elsie weighs or how long she is, her 2 month check-up is next week. I would guess she is around 10-11 pounds (she feels like a lot more when I am carrying her in her carseat :) ) She is still eating 4 oz at every feeding, still wearing size 1 diapers, has now moved to 0-3 or 3 month (some of them are still too big, and some are getting small already - who knows?) We put her to bed around 8:30 or 9 and she gets up around 3 and again around 7. She is a pretty good sleeper. We LOVE Elsie!! Thank you Amanda!



No comments:

Post a Comment