April 14, 2010

Elsie is 7 Weeks Old!

Elsie is 7 Weeks old! She is getting big! She is starting to interact more and is more of a baby (not just a sleeping infant :) ) She has been so good! I think we have finally figured out her eating! She still poops a lot, but we finally have her diaper rash under control! I would rather her poop a lot than be constipated :) We are able to lay Elsie on a blanket on the floor, and she will be happy there for usually an hour or so. She is a very content baby. Some days, if she is fussy, and we lay her on the floor, she is much happier, she just doesn't want to be bothered :) Elsie is a pretty good sleeper. We put her to bed around 9 or 10 and she will sleep until 3-ish and she wakes up again around 6-ish. She is a good sleeper :) This past week she has started having a stuffy nose. It is frustrating though, because it isn't constant. I have noticed it gets worse when she lays flat on her back (but it isn't every time) I have to use the "booger sucker" to get the boogers out - Elsie HATES it! It makes me sad to torture her (if only she knew that it was for her own good :) ) I hope it clears up soon. Elsie is such a good baby! We are so blessed! Thank you Amanda!!! We love you as much as we love Elsie!!!





Crazy hair baby :)

Naked baby Elsie getting ready for a bath :)

Outfit of the day :)



Outfit of the day :)

Outfit of the day :)

Outfit of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment