April 25, 2010

Elsie is 2 Months Old!

I had to take more pictures on Elsie's "2 Month Birthday" - Even though it was in the same week as her 8 week pictures :) Here is a list of Elsie's likes and dislikes at 2 months:
Likes:
  • Mommy and Daddy
  • Visitors
  • Sleeping (she loves to bury her face in Ellie the Elephant or in her blanket)
  • Eating (formula only, of course)
  • Taking a bath
  • Her "friend" Ellie the Elephant
  • Her binki
  • Being held
  • Being talked to
  • Laying on a blanket
  • Looking at lights
  • Surprisingly enough, she likes being in her carseat :)
Dislikes:
  • Being hungry (boy does she already have a temper! :) )
  • Getting her clothes changed
  • Getting rubbed with lotion
  • Being cold
  • Getting her hair done - I don't even use a comb, I style it with my hands and lotion :) - (I hope this isn't a problem later on in life - She may be naked and never get ready the rest of her life if she is in charge :) ) - Good thing she has a lot of natural beauty :)



Outfit of the day :)

Big blue eyes :)
If Elsie could talk... (I Love you daddy!!!!)

Outfit of the day :)

She loves her swing today - We don't put her in it very often. Elsie is so alert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment