Josh found out today that he got a new job. He got a job working at Home Depot at the Pro Desk. He will be a construction consultant for Home Depot. We are still a little unsure of his exact daily duties, but it is full time with benefits! We truly are blessed. I have the most amazing husband! Elsie and I are Josh's #1 priority right now. He has been trying so hard to find more work, this job is truly a blessing in our lives. The bitter sweet part is that I am not excited for someone else to have to watch Elsie when I go back to work. I have to return to work April 19th. I was looking forward to Josh being able to stay home with her. It is already going to be hard for me to go back to work, it will be even harder now that someone else will be watching Elsie. I think we have it worked out for Josh's 2 sisters, Cassie and Nikki to watch her. It is a blessing that we have family close enough to help us out. I know they will do a fantastic job, but it is still super hard for me to leave her. I know that the Lord is mindful of Josh and I right now and we truly are grateful!
April 6, 2010
Bitter Sweet
Josh found out today that he got a new job. He got a job working at Home Depot at the Pro Desk. He will be a construction consultant for Home Depot. We are still a little unsure of his exact daily duties, but it is full time with benefits! We truly are blessed. I have the most amazing husband! Elsie and I are Josh's #1 priority right now. He has been trying so hard to find more work, this job is truly a blessing in our lives. The bitter sweet part is that I am not excited for someone else to have to watch Elsie when I go back to work. I have to return to work April 19th. I was looking forward to Josh being able to stay home with her. It is already going to be hard for me to go back to work, it will be even harder now that someone else will be watching Elsie. I think we have it worked out for Josh's 2 sisters, Cassie and Nikki to watch her. It is a blessing that we have family close enough to help us out. I know they will do a fantastic job, but it is still super hard for me to leave her. I know that the Lord is mindful of Josh and I right now and we truly are grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment