April 6, 2010

Elsie's Current and Future Sleeping Lairs...

We finally got Elsie's new crib and put it together!!! I love it!! It looks so good in her bedroom! Right now she is sleeping next to our bed in a portable crib. I am praying that she starts sleeping through the night within the next week so I can move her to her crib before I go back to work (I know, I know, wishful thinking on my part :) ) The super cute bedding was a gift from friends (Necia, Megan, Nicole, Carly, and Cindy), it is from Walmart, I LOVE it!!! Thanks gals! Elsie is so loved!

Sleep tight baby girl :)

*Notice her "friend" Ellie the Elephant :) She loves to cuddle her while she sleeps* :)

Elsie's Current Sleeping Lair

Elsie's Future Sleeping Lair

SOOOO Cute!!!

Looks pretty comfy to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment