ELSIE HAS NEW BLING!!!

Josh and I have talked for years about having a sweet baby girl and piercing her ears when she is an infant. It isn't like we talked about it every day, but if it came up, we both agreed that we love it when little girls' ears are pierced :) I was actually surprised Josh wanted to do it - he even came with us to get it done (of course, he made me hold her and he stood outside the store and didn't watch - he thought we hadn't even started piercing them yet when we were already done) Elsie was a trooper, she cried a little bit, but not much at all (she cries way more for me when I am putting lotion on her and getting her dressed) As mean as we are, we tried to get all her pain overwith in one day, we got her ears pierced the same day she got her shots :( She already had Tylenol in her (her first time getting Tylenol - she looks a little sleepy in the pictures because of it) I love her "bling" and I am glad that her ears don't bother her, she doesn't even fuss when I clean them :) I am so glad we did it now. I love them and I think they are SO CUTE!!!
Elsie is our world!! We LOVE her!!!!!

Josh didn't take part in the hard part, he just got to love her when it was all done :)

She still has the purple marker on her ear :) - and some Tylenol in her system :)

I don't know which is cuter - those big blue eyes, or that tongue of hers :)
We decided to go with a simple, silver ball earring. Maybe someday we will switch to a cute CZ that sparkles - just like her big blue eyes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment