May 18, 2010

Elsie is 12 Weeks Old!

Elsie is definitely the most beautiful baby I know! I love her more than any words could ever describe!!!! (Thank you Amanda!!) She is such a good baby (don't get me wrong though, she does cry - but what baby doesn't? :) ) She is healthy, happy and content :) I only have one week of school left! I can't wait to be home with Josh and Elsie all day long! I am jealous they get to stay home together and hang out all day without me! I am ready for another break! I can't believe how fast Elsie is growing! She is so responsive to us right now. My most favorite thing is in the morning she giggles and is so happy, I love it when I first see her in the morning and I don't smile, I just look at her and before I say anything, she smiles so big - just seeing my face, it is the highlight of my day!!! I love her beautiful face and her beautiful smile! Elsie and I are so lucky to have Josh in our lives! Josh is such an excellent dad! Thanks Josh!


The last week or so, we can't keep Elsie's hands out of her mouth - it is super cute!


My sweet little cupcake!


Elsie's first "full day" at the lake - enjoying a nap under the steering wheel :)

I am sure she is dreaming of her first day on the wakeboard... :) - next summer Elsie!

Lovin the sunshine on the boat :)

Outfit of the day :)

Such a happy baby!!!

Pretty, Pretty Princess!!

All ready for church :)

No comments:

Post a Comment