May 4, 2010

Elsie is 9 Weeks Old!!

More smiles from our sweet baby girl!


I can't believe Elsie is already 9 weeks old!! We cannot imagine life without her. We are more and more grateful to Amanda every day! Josh and I love Elsie more than any words can describe!! In turn, we love Amanda just as much because without her selfless decision, our lives would be incomplete! THANK YOU AMANDA!!!! We love you so much! Elsie is the light of our lives! I don't think of anything but Elsie all day long (don't tell my principal, but right now, I am pretty much a useless teacher, oh ya, and don't tell any of my students or their parents either :) )! It is so hard to get anything done because I can't take my mind off of her. All I want to do is stare at her beautiful features! Elsie is my world!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!



"Good Morning Mommy and Daddy" Elsie is so smiley in the morning! We love it!!


Outfit of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment