May 4, 2010

Elsie's 2 Month Check-up

Believe it or not, this picture was taken in the waiting room before we ever even saw the doctor :) - Elsie was already very sleepy :)
I took Elsie in for her 2 month check-up. 2 months means...shots. NO FUN for mom or Elsie (Dad wouldn't even come, he doesn't want any part of "Elsie's pain") Elsie's shots were not any fun. It was so hard for me to watch her in pain. Elsie cried a cry I have never seen and her eyes filled up with tears instantly, it was SO SAD! I was brave and didn't cry, but it was so hard watching her in pain. It was comforting when she was pretty easy to console after all the shots were over and done with. No fun for sweet baby girls :(
Elsie's "2-month Stats:
  • Weight: 11 lbs 7.5 oz (59th percentile)
  • Length: 22.52 inches (47th percentile)
  • Head Circumference: 15 inches (25th percentile)

Josh says the whole "percentile"-thing is a joke, I put them on here anyway :) Elsie is as healthy as ever. She is such a good baby! Josh and I love her more than anything and can't imagine life without her! Thank you Amanda! Elsie is starting to suck on her hands a lot more, it is actually pretty cute :) She has also started to be more aware of her surroundings. She will notice if someone walks into the room, and will follow them as they move around the room. I have been around babies my whole life, and have noticed things they do, but now that I have my own sweet baby girl, it is so fun to see her grow and develop and to see the new things she does each day (which I will admit, really isn't that much, but she is my sweet baby girl, so it means a lot to me!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment