Holy crap! I can't believe Elsie is getting so big! I have been good at taking pictures, but I have been slacking with keeping up with my blog. I am doing her 11 week and 12 week old pictures the same day - sorry. Between the end of the school year, and FCCLA stuff, I haven't had time to update my blog - all I want to do when I am not at school is hold and play with Elsie - the blog can wait :) Elsie is so fun! She smiles all the time and we are starting to notice things she likes us to do. She loves attention (and lets us know when we are slacking off :) )Elsie has quite a temper when we don't meet her needs fast enough, it is actually pretty cute right now, I know it won't be as cute when she is 2 (or 15 for that matter :) )
Outfit of the day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment