May 10, 2010

1st "Real" Lake Trip!

We finally made it to the lake! Elsie didn't love it at much this time. We went to Quail Lake. It was fun. The weather wasn't amazing, but it was still really nice. The water was about 62 degrees. Josh, Cole and Necia all got in the water. I had good intentions, but Elsie was a little fussy and I must admit, the water seemed quite cold :) Plus I would much rather wakeboard and the water was a little too choppy for that, it wasn't worth the cold water to wakesurf for me :) Next time - cold water or not, I am in!

Enjoyin' the sun!

Pretty, pretty lake princess!

Bein' in the sun wears her out!

Just like riding a bike...
Cole managed to get up on the ski :)


Necia and Dani

Necia sportin' the sexy wet suit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment