January 18, 2011

Sleep Success...

We have had some great success with Elsie sleeping during the night :) Hopefully this will be the last post I have to do about sleep :) Although, I just talked to Danielle and Macy is doing the same thing - thinking she needs her and Sam to come in her room and sleep by her...Needless to say, I know my posts of lack of sleep are NEVER going to end :)

I LOVE being a mom! I am the luckiest girl in the world! I love that I get to spend so much time with Elsie and Josh. I am so glad Josh loves his new job. We are super blessed! I don't want to post too much about Elsie yet, because I will do her 11 month post next week - REALLY? Is our baby girl already 11 months old? So crazy! At this time last year we still didn't know we would be parents :) I will say that Elsie is SO FUN!!! She keeps Josh and I constantly entertained :) She pulled herself up to standing for the first time yesterday. She pulls herself up to her knees all the time, but yesterday, she pulled herself all the way up. I can't decide if I like that or not. I am glad she stood long enough for me to get a picture :)

I LOVE OUR SWEET BABY GIRL!!!!!



She is WAY too small to be doing this!

I have a feeling I am going to see a lot of this mischievous face in the next while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment