January 3, 2011

Elsie is Getting Big!

I can't believe how much Elsie has changed in the last few weeks. She is so fun right now! I have decided that my house will not be clean for the next 18 years! I have a hard time getting anything done! All I want to do is play with Elsie - so that is all I do! She has started to mimick some of the things we do - or she will just laugh at us and wait for us to do it again :) It is pretty funny. Elsie LOVES to be scared! She loves it when we hide around corners and play "Peek-a-boo" with her - especially when we come around the corner and stomp our feet, or hit our hands on the wall to make a loud noise and growl really loud. She giggles every time! She is so fun! I absolutely LOVE being a mom! I truly am the luckiest girl in the whole world! Elsie was worth the wait, Josh and I are SO HAPPY!! We love our sweet baby girl! Thank you Amanda for blessing our lives! - There are still not enough words for us to thank you with! We love you!

Here are a few videos I managed to get of Elsie :) Enjoy...

A little video of Elsie's LOVE for Sesame Street - Really, this video doesn't justify her true love for the show! It is hilarious to watch Elsie watch tv :)

Cheap entertainment for Josh and I :)

She CRAWLS!!!

This isn't the best video, but you get the idea...our sweet baby girl is no longer a stationary baby :(

No comments:

Post a Comment