January 1, 2011

...Night 4

Wasn't too bad. Elsie went to bed at about 8:45 just after having a 6 oz bottle with some cereal in it. She woke up again at about 2:30. Josh went in and picked her up and she went right back to sleep on his shoulder. He put her in her bed, she woke back up and wasn't happy. I went in 5 minutes later, same thing, she was NOT HAPPY! 10 minutes later I went back in, she wasn't happy! Finally she fell back asleep and stayed asleep! Then Josh went in to check on her around 6:30 when he was leaving for work and he said she was in an awkward position next to the rail, so he picked her up and brought her into my bed (I wouldn't have touched her, but Daddy is much more sensitive :) ). She drank 4 ounces of a bottle and fell back asleep until 9:00. I love this sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment