January 10, 2011

...Nights ?, ?, ?, ?,.....

Who knows how many sleepless nights I have had....It didn't really seem to be a problem until I finally decided it needed to change :) Now, all I want is a night in my own bed of un-interrupted sleep :) Elsie is getting a lot better! Most nights she wakes up around 2 and 5, cries for about a minute or 2 and goes back to sleep. I don't usually have to go in there. The last 2 nights, her cries were different, I could tell her teeth were bothering her. So I went in there, picked her up, put Orajel (my new best friend!) on her teeth, and immediately she stopped screaming and was back asleep (I find myself laughing as it happens the same way each night) :) Her teeth don't seem to bother her much during the day, but for some reason, at night they really bother her. One of these nights, we will all sleep through the night without any crying :)
Josh started working yesterday, so some nights I am by myself. I am glad she is starting to sleep better. I am so blessed to have such a fantastic, hard-working husband (I am still adjusting to the fact that I am married to a firefighter!) and the best baby girl ever! I am too blessed, but very grateful for all of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment