January 5, 2011

...Nights 7 & 8

Really...am I still posting about my sleepless nights? One of these days these posts will end (just in time for Elsie to get a cold or teeth or something, just so I can start this whole miserable process over again...). Actually the last 2 nights were pretty good. Monday night, Elsie went to bed around 8:30 and stayed asleep until 5:30. She cried for maybe 2 minutes, stopped and fell back asleep until 7:30. Nice. Last night she fell asleep around 9, not eating a bottle first. She woke up around 2:30, cried for a minute or 2, then fell back asleep. Did the same thing around 4ish. Then woke up at 6:45, we figured she was STARVING, so Josh went in (Daddy is more lenient than mom) and got her and she drank a full bottle :) We will see how tonight goes. I told her to sleep all night, so we will also be testing her obedience tonight :) Just kidding. (it doesn't count when I give her commands when she is already asleep) :) Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment