December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend Endeavors...

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We have SO MUCH to be thankful for right now! We are so thankful for eachother! I love being married to my best friend! We are so thankful for our sweet baby girl that has changed our lives for the better! We are so thankful for Amanda and her family and for her selfless decision to bless our lives with Sweet Baby Elsie. We are so thankful for our own families, Josh and I are so blessed to have such amazing families, thanks to each of you that continue to influence and bless our lives for the better :) We are so thankful for our jobs, we truly are blessed in every way beyond measure!

Seriously, do they come any cuter?...

Elsie and I helped Danielle make her pies and rolls for her Thanksgiving dinner :)

Too bad we can't see Elsie's cute smile in this picture

Looks yummy!

Amanda came to visit us on Thansgiving at my mom's house

Thank you so much for coming and for blessing our lives with Sweet Baby Elsie!

Amanda was using the back scratcher on Elsie's back, she liked it a little too much, it was pretty funny :)

Maddie and Lexi showing Elsie how to play the piano
Looks like Elsie's Christmas list just got pretty expensive...
...Maybe in a few years Elsie :)

The Radio City Rockettes

The Radio City Rockettes came to Salt Lake for the first time ever!!! We couldn't pass up this opportunity to attend. Thank you so much to my mom for taking all of us! It was a FANTASTIC show! Too bad Elsie was ready for a nap in the middle of it :( She loved it when she stopped crying long enough to actually watch the dancers. I want to take her again when she is a little bigger. I am glad the place wasn't packed, so I had somewhere to stand with Elsie and she didn't distract any other people. Thanks again Grandma Gay!!!! :)

Pre-show photo :)

Ready to see some fantastic dancing!

All the girlies :)
Elsie's 1st Santa Sitting

At first she just stared at him....

...Realized he wasn't going to hurt her and was nice...

...Then spotted the candy :)

LOVE her big blue eyes!

Who doesn't love a little candy cane with the wrapper still on it?

Can't believe these beautiful big blue eyes!

Still loving her some candy cane wrapper :)

Elsie and Cousin Sammy :)

This snow is definitely from Salt Lake
...Exactly why we live in St. George :)


1st Present of the Season

Elsie was SOO excited!

Aunt Loralee told us she had to open this present before Christmas!

...Not quite sure what to do with it at this point :)

Mom had to help get it started :)

I am SOOO excited for Christmas morning! :)


Enjoy the opening of the present....sorry about my annoying voice :)




The video speaks for itself...Ok, so I speak for the video :)

For about the last 5 years or so I have seen Loralee's nativity set just like this one and have wanted one. I kept taking home the catalogue to order my own, but never justified it because we didn't have any kids of our own :) Loralee knows me way too well :) This is the perfect gift!!! Thanks again Loralee, Jeff, Katie, Charlie and Henry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment