Christmas is much more fun when you have kids. :) We had a pretty low-key Christmas this year. I refrained from spoiling Elsie TOO much! She did get some good stuff. She got the "Laugh and Learn Kitchen" a stuffed Elmo doll, lots of books and clothes, a cute doll from Cousin Mead and many treats and of course, a toothbrush :) She did help open some of her presents and was most excited about the ones that made noise (surprise, surprise). She has started crawling all over the place now (she is still pretty slow, but she can now get anywhere on the floor she wants). So Christmas morning after we had opened all our presents, she loved crawling all over the floor playing with anything and everything she could get ahold of :) Toys, boxes, wrappers, anything and everything :) She was a lot of fun!
Just this past week Elsie has started making so much more noise. She is SO fun! She has started growling, it is super cute. She has also started mimicking some of the sounds Josh and I make. I already miss my stationary baby, but Elsie is so fun I am ok with it. She makes Josh and I laugh all day. We are so blessed!
Gotta love the tongue :)
It plays lots of songs, she loves to dance to them!
She is pretty excited about her Elmo toothbrush :)
(He did our family pictures on wrapped canvas)
The rest of my pictures - Elsie loves to see the pictures of herself :)
Elsie and Mommy :)
Mom's sad attempt at an outfit of the day picture :)
Backside of and Outfit of the day :)
I LOVE my new Elmo :)
Elsie and Uncle Mel playing with her toy :)
We survived our crazy trip from St. George to Salt Lake
...Stinky throw-up...
...I locked the keys in my car while it was still running (at 12:30 at night)
...Realized at the same time I locked the keys in the car, that Mike had locked the door and we couldn't get into the house...
Waited (in the van in the garage in 25 degree weather) for the cops to come get into my car...
Ended up finding a hotel and finally got to sleep at 1:30 am.
NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH ME AROUND!! :)
Mommy tells me Grandma had to have surgery.
Please pray for my Grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment