Elsie had her 9 month appointment today. She is growing :) She has almost 3X her birth weight :) Here are her stats from today:
I was glad she didn't have to get any shots today, then I get there and they asked if I wanted to give her a flu shot. I ended up getting her one. It was nice though because she didn't even cry :) She is so brave :) I would rather give her a shot than deal with her having the flu.
Weight: 20 lbs 7 oz (75 percentile)
Height/Length: 28.35 inches (68 percentile)
Head circumference: 18.1 inches (92 percentile)
I was glad she didn't have to get any shots today, then I get there and they asked if I wanted to give her a flu shot. I ended up getting her one. It was nice though because she didn't even cry :) She is so brave :) I would rather give her a shot than deal with her having the flu.
I can't believe she is getting so big. I have a love-hate relationship with her getting big. I want her to stay small because she is so fun and easy to take care of; yet, I am excited to see her get big and to see what she is going to be like when she is bigger :) Regardless of her size: I LOVE THIS BABY GIRL!!!!! I am so grateful she is such a healthy, happy baby. Thank you Amanda for taking such good care of your body while you were pregnant. We love Elsie more than anything!!! Thank you Amanda, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment