- Her sweet smile that she shares with anyone and everyone in sight.
- Her giggle! Sometimes I feel I have to stand on my head to get her to giggle, other times, I just have to look at her - I love that most of the time she giggles when she just looks at a kid (especially her friend Macy)
- Her cute little teeth that show when she smiles.
- The fact that she isn't fully crawling yet, I still love my stationary baby, though my days of her being stationary are few because she is slowly mastering the art of crawling:(
- Elsie is so social. I love that she loves to be around people. I love watching her smile at every person we pass while we are shopping. Most of the time the other person isn't even looking at Elsie :)
- Elsie is a good eater. I love that I didn't have to buy much baby food. Elsie jumped right into whatever we eat. Unless she is teething, she pretty much eats anything :)
- I love hearing her make noises, I guess you could say that she has a lot to say! I sure wish I knew what she was saying :)
- I love how much Elsie loves her daddy! I love watching her smile and giggle as she plays with him.
- I love watching Elsie play and explore her surroundings, the way she picks up one toy, plays with it for a few seconds, then throws it and looks for a different toy.
- Her thick curly hair. It doesn't get any cuter than that :)
- Watching her play in the bathtub. She doesn't hold still for much more than a few seconds at a time. It is very entertaining for me. I love how she isn't afraid to get water in her face (or put her face down in the water and to come back up with a smile on her face :) )
- Her sweet baby smell.
- Her chubby little body.
- Her soft chubby cheeks.
- Scaring her - she LOVES to be scared, she giggles every time.
- Giving her shoulder rides because she loves them so much!
- Playing with her while she is on her daddy's shoulders, she giggles the whole time.
- Her beautiful blue eyes that sparkle every time she smiles!
- The fact that she loves tv so much. It makes me laugh every time I see her intently watching the tv, smiling and giggling at the right times.
- She isn't afraid of other people. For the most part, Elsie will let anyone that wants to, hold her.
- The way she grabs Ellie (her elephant), other stuffed animals and her blankets and pulls them to her face and puts them in her mouth when she gets excited. Pretty much every time I show her Ellie, another stuffed animal or one of her blankets, it goes straight into her excited, open mouth, it is SUPER cute!
- The fact that Elsie still loves her carseat! I am not sure how naptime is going to go once she is in a different carseat. She may be in this same carseat when she is 3!
- The way she makes noises to let us know what she wants, usually I can tell what she wants. Most of the time it is a drink, or something that we are eating and so rudely not sharing with her fast enough :)
Basically, Josh and I decided that Elsie's only flaw is that she doesn't sleep through the night yet. That is my next goal. It isn't going to be easy, but I know it will be worth it in the end. Wish us luck! Everything about Elsie makes me happy! Josh and I are so lucky and blessed to have her in our lives! She has brought us more joy than I ever would have imagined!
No comments:
Post a Comment