September 29, 2010

Swing Time

These pictures were taken about a month ago. This was actually the day she got her 6 month shots. This was Elsie's first time swinging in a "real" swing :) As you can tell from the pictures, she LOVED it! The swing is pretty disgusting, but we pretended it was sanitized.
She looks a little unsure in this picture

Gotta love that tongue :)

So happy!

I LOVE Elsie's sweet giggle :)

"Tasting" the wind with her tongue :)

They don't come cuter than this!

I love how Elsie tucked her feet into the swing :)

BEST DADDY EVER!!!!.....
We got this swing for Elsie and Josh, being the handyman that he is, hung it in the tree for Elsie :)

We are so lucky that we have nice, big trees in our front yard :)

Elsie's first time in her new swing :)

She isn't so sure :)

She loves the rope and straps

I have a feeling Josh and I will be spending a lot of our time under this tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment