Here are Elsie's stats from the doctor today:
- Weight: 18 lbs 1 oz (83rd percentile)
- Height: 26 inches (54th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 17.1 inches (76th percentile)
Once Elsie finally woke up, she was super happy. She had the nurse and doctor smiling like crazy because she was so happy. I told the doctor that Elsie doesn't roll over because she hates her stomach so the doctor wanted to see what Elsie would do if she put her on her stomach. She put Elsie on her stomach and almost instantly, Elsie rolled over onto her back - it was pretty funny :) Then the nurse came in to give Elsie her shots. I wasn't excited. She had to drink the first one from a dropper, she hated it and wouldn't swallow it, although she didn't spit any of it out. Then the nurse gave her 3 shots, 2 in her left leg, 1 in her right. I have to admit that I teared too. It was so sad! The doctor told me the dose of Tylenol Elsie could have and it was more than I had already given her, so after her shots, I gave her a little bit more, then I gave her the Tylenol bottle to chew on and she calmed down. I think Elsie was asleep before I even left the parking lot. Bless her. It is tough growing up.
Fast asleep after the doctor
Elsie is getting her first tooth!!! Last night was a rough night. Elsie was super fussy and we couldn't figure it out. I finally figured it out after an hour and a half of her crying (very unlike her to cry that long). Her tooth on the bottom has cut through. Poor baby girl.
I LOVE YOU ELSIE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment