September 29, 2010

Last Lake Powell Trip of 2010

We are so lucky to have such fantastic friends! Thanks Cole for sharing your boat and trailer! Elsie LOVES the lake! Of course, Josh and I do too! The weather was PERFECT this weekend!!

Elsie and I chillin' on the lake :)

Melanie and Necia getting ready to try out Cole's new tube :)
Hold on tight!!
Shad, Kyson and Brox lovin' the perfect water

I love this man!

Cole and Kyson wake surfing! This was Kyson's first time, he loved it!

Elsie (7 months) and Brox (1 year)

Elsie loves hanging out with Daddy on the boat!

What baby doesn't love the lake! This is how happy Elsie is most of the time we are on the boat!
Loves the water....

....hates the lifejacket

Melanie and I hanging out with the kids :)

It did get a little chilly at night
Elsie sportin' her cute Adidas outfit at the lake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment