August 17, 2010

Slacker

This is my current, all-time favorite picture of Elsie!!!!

I have been a blog slacker :( I really do have good intentions! Elsie is so much fun these days! All I do when I am home is play with her, and when she is sleeping, I try to catch up on housework or work stuff. Here are a few cute pictures to keep each of you happy :) I will post more later. I have SO MANY super cute pictures!!! I will post my favorites for now :) Josh and I LOVE Elsie more than anything! Thank you Amanda!
I love her big blue eyes and perfect red lips in this picture :)

Elsie is so happy all the time!!!

Elsie looks so much like Amanda in this picture!
Both Elsie and Amanda are so beautiful!
Elsie is so chubby, we LOVE it!

Elsie loves her Bumbo chair :)
This is the first time she has sat in it without any clothes on :)

Pretty, Pretty Princess all ready for church :)

P.S. I just realized that this last weekend, I took 94 pictures in one day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment