Elsie is so lucky to have so many cousins that love her!

Elsie, Grandma Gay, Genevieve and Kandyce

Elsie and Kandyce
Elsie and Genevieve

Genevieve reminds me so much of myself when I was a little girl. Genevieve LOVES babies - especially Elsie :) We had to always keep our eye on Elsie when Genevieve was around :) Elsie loved all the attention!! Elsie already misses Genevieve! (me too!!) :)
Elsie, Anut Ali and Genevieve

Elsie, Uncle Kevin and Genevieve

This was the first night Genevieve saw Elsie. I put Elsie in bed, but Genevieve insisted on carrying around Elsie's carseat (empty), pretending that Elsie was still in it :) She would lift the carseat cover occasionally and tickle and talk to Elsie (the carseat was empty :) ). It was so cute!

Genevieve has quite the imagination :) She found a picture of Elsie and treated the picture just like it was Elsie - she rocked it, sang to it, gave it a bottle, and even put it in the carseat. It was very entertaining for the rest of us :)

We were all sitting around talking and Genevieve came up to me and told me that she gave Baby Elsie a doll so she would sleep better. I asked her if she gave the Baby Elsie in the carseat a baby doll, and before she answered, Kaitlyn said, "No, she went upstairs." I went upstairs to where Elsie was sleeping and sure enough, there was a Cabbage Patch Doll on Elsie's head :) Apparently, Genevieve just threw the baby in Elsie's crib. I thought it was pretty funny! Like I said, I was just like that - who knows how many kids I did that to :)
Elsie, Katie, Charlie and Henry

Elsie's tenders :)
Whenever I have meetings, Loralee, Katie, Charlie and Henry (and Jeff) watch Elsie for me :)

Boy, is Elsie loved!!!

Cute Henry :)

Over-stimulation?

Henry LOVES "Baby Cousin"
(I don't think he has ever called her Elsie) :)
Elsie, Cooper, Aaron and Hadley
Anna and Kent live in Idaho so we don't get to see them very often. We were on our way home from my family reunion, so we decided to stop and see them. We just met up with them at a restaurant. It was a lot of fun to see them :)

Elsie and Hadley are only 13 days apart

Hadley is a lot taller and skinnier :)
...and gets around much better!

Elsie loves her cousins :)

Elsie smiles at them - they smile at the camera :)

Aaron and Hadley
Elsie, Lea and Blakelee

Crazy to think that Blakelee used to sleep at my house all the time before she was as old as Elsie is right now :)

Of course the tv was on :)

Josh and I will never be able to keep up!

Lea loves to be the mom :)
I love these 3 girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment