July 28, 2010

Lake Powell


Lake Powell is the perfect vacation for everyone! It is the best for kids because all they do all day is play outside in the water and sand. And of course eat lots of yummy treats :) We had a great time! Elsie LOVED it! She loves being outside. She even liked the water :) It took her a minute to get used to it, but then she loved it. I even put her face under water, she didn't like that much :( I don't blame her. I tried bathing her in the trailer, but it was quite difficult, cause Cole doesn't have a drain stopper in his shower/tub, so I had to bathe her in the sink - the sink is pretty small. After one bath there, I decided to try bathing her in the lake (like the big girls do :) ) and it was much easier - other than she was pretty slippery :) It worked fantastic :) This was probably the best weather we have ever had on a Lake Powell trip, the weather was fantastic! It was so nice!
Elsie's beautiful blue eyes!
She is laying on a swim floatie on the sand :)
Elsie loves her new fish floatie :)

She is giggling in this picture :)

...Some more giggling :) She loved the water!

Elsie and mom loving the lake!

Sierra, Necia, Elsie and I soaking up some sun :)

Elsie's super cute smile while she hangs out with dad on the boat ride :)

Nothing like a good nap in the trailer while at Lake Powell :)

Elsie and I trying to keep cool
I have her wrapped in her blanked that is wet to help keep her cool :)

Thanks for putting me to sleep Megan :)

Megan passed Elsie off to daddy and we took a nap together :)

Hanging out with dad :) My daddy is so cute!

Family swim :)

Necia, Carly, Sierra and I getting ready for the tube ride of our lives :)

Don't worry, Necia is an experienced driver - or so we thought.
We tipped this thing over and flooded it. Good times. Good times :)
I am super lucky to have such beautiful friends :)

Uncle Cole and Elsie lookin' good at the lake :)
Elsie and I enjoying the warm water :)
I LOVE LAKE POWELL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment