I am not sure I like how fast Elsie is growing. She is so fun! Every day I love her more and more. I really can't decide if I want her to get big or stay small. Here are a few shots of her doing grown-up things :)

Brushing her teeth :)

Ok. So maybe it it just her sucking on my toothbrush, but you get the idea :)

Elsie does have her own toothbrush - well, it it a "gumbrush" it fits on my finger and has a soft bristle-like texture. Mom's toothbrush is much better :)

Elsie LOVES her sippy cup :)

Imagine how much she will like it when there is juice in it :)
All she gets now is water :)

Already a very talented girl :)

Elsie LOVES water bottles

...Even if she only gets to lick the outside :)

...or suck on it :)

Elsei thinks she is a big girl and can drink out of a big girl cup :)
She gets more on her shirt than she does in her mouth :)
No comments:
Post a Comment