
I have officially decided to teach part time at Pine View High School. This was a very hard decision. I wanted to quit all together to stay home with Elsie, but I know I will survive part time teaching. I love Pine View and I love teaching, I just love Elsie a lot more! I will teach 'B' days. One week I will teach Monday, Wednesday, Friday and the next week I will teach Tuesday, Thursday. Josh has Fridays off, so I will only have to find someone to watch Elsie 2 days a week. I am not excited to have to leave her, but I know she will survive. Josh says she is tired of seeing our faces and that she needs to see other people - he is joking, but there may be some truth to it. I am still looking for someone to watch her.
I am also still doing FCCLA. I am the Utah FCCLA State Adviser. It involves a lot. I don't have an office for it or anything, my messy house shows it - my house is my FCCLA office. I have to go to a lot of meetings, but I like it. FCCLA is fantastic! I know we are so blessed and we are so grateful that we have jobs, and most of all that we have Elsie!

No comments:
Post a Comment