It's hard to keep kids entertained during the winter. Especially the week before Christmas. We decided to go swimming. It's no secret that Elsie loves water! Josh and I do too! Elsie is fearless! She'll jump in anywhere! She loves water in her face. She's a lot of fun at the pool! This trip, we even sent her down the BIG slide all by herself. She was giggling when she got to the bottom (where I caught her). Elsie is so fun!!
| "Swe-mmen" |
| She was SO excited!!!!! |
| I love her big blue eyes!!! |
| Elsie loves to float and kick all by herself :) Thanks to a perfect lifejacket :) |
| She tries to roll to her stomach, gets water in her face and giggles. |
| Perfection. |
| Motorboat... |
| I tell you, this girl is fearless :) |
| She is so fun!! |
| Lifejacket and a kick board :) |
| Elsie had so much fun trying to stay on the kick board :) |
| Going down the BIG slide with Daddy!!! This was before we decided to send her down by herself :) |
| "Where's Elsie??" |
| "There she is!!" |
| The froggy slide |
| She LOVES all slides!! |
| Love her perfect blue eyes and wet eyelashes :) |
| Floating on her back without her lifejacket. |
| She's just as crazy without her lifejacket on. We better keep it on her! |
No comments:
Post a Comment