January 5, 2012

Chri-ssumm!

 Every time I ask Elsie to say "Merry Christmas" she gets a big smile on her face and says "Chri-ssumm" it is super cute!!  Josh worked Christmas Eve, so Elsie and I went to the fire station.  The other guys Josh works with had their families come too.  We  had spaghetti (it was yummy) then I made some sugar cookies and we all frosted and decorated them so we could leave them out for Santa :)  All the kids got pajamas so we opened them there too :)  It was a lot of fun.  Not very many people can say that they spent Christmas Eve at the fire station :)
Pretty sure she just ate the frosting :)

She was so excited for the princess wrapping paper!


The first present of the year :)
Jammies!!!!

Looks like she's had too much sugar to me :)

Bathtime and new jammies!!!

Woa!  Santa came!!!

A blanket to hide a present...
Elsie didn't know what to think when she first walked into the living room.

I love the anticipation in her face as she opens her first present!

Cinderella doll!

And and Ariel doll!!!


She immediately wanted them open!

She played with them for just a second, then she was ready to open more presents :)

More princesses?
This has been one of her favorites.  "Ar-rro" and "Ewik" she loves them!!

I was trying to get her to take the blanket off, but she turned around and posed for a picture :)

Then she figured it out :)

Boy was she excited!!!!!!
She's already a Master Chef!

She had to use her grocery cart to go shopping :)

The gifts just kept on coming!
I made Elsie a quilt for her bed.  It's about time we make her room, hers!
She was so excited!!!!

She LOVES her princess pillow I made :)

A princess poster?  She loves it!!!
Princess table :)
This was set up in her room and she saw it through the doorway, and started running!  She was so excited!  She plays at this table all day long!

She loves to put her baby in the shopping cart.

She loves her dollhouse too.  Sheesh!  This princess is super spoiled!

We went out to NewCastle Sunday afternoon.
Jake and his sisters got a horsey!!
Daddy took Elsie for a ride!

Josh is a natural...Elsie has a lot to learn :)

All-in-all it was a successful Christmas!  We are so blessed to have so many great people in our lives!  We have the best family and friends!  I love this time of year!  Thank you to everyone that has blessed our lives this past year!  We are too blessed!

These first 2 videos speak for themselves...Elsie is a crazy baby girl :)



This one was taken at about 10:30 at night when Elsie was boycotting bedtime :)  All I was doing was making faces at her and she was laughing this hard.  She is so stinkin' cute!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment