January 2, 2012

Lili's in Town!

Lili came to stay with us the 2nd week of November.  It was a lot of fun!  Elsie loved having her here!  Any time a young girl comes to our house, Elsie says, "Lili"  it is so cute!!  We did our best to keep Lili entertained while she was here :)
These 2 are quite the pair :)

The anticipation...

Elsie was SO EXCITED!!!!
She giggled THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!!

WEEEEEE!!!!

This was the only shot I got of the front of her face while she was running around.
She never stopped!
The only prince Lili is allowed to kiss...

Elsie too...

I love it!

Elsie didn't want to hold still...
Not even for Lili...

A perfect picture of Elsie's fit.
She was so mad at me because I wouldn't let her play in the water.

We made time for Lili to grow...
While she sleeps...

Lili and I took Elsie to see Puss in Boots.
Elsie did surprisingly well. 
I am not sure how much popcorn and candy she actually ate,
but she held still and was quiet during the whole movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment