Our cute niece, Lea has been wanting to come play at our house. The time has finally come! She came, played with Elsie, got spoiled rotten, then went home :) It was fun having her here. She was so helpful. I wish I could say I got a lot done with her here, but I just wanted to play with them too :)
 |
| The car ride home :) |
 |
My new favorite treat (I know, it isn't very healthy)
I felt really dumb the first time I went in and got it, but now...
I'm an natural!! |
 |
Don't worry, I had a friend over too, but yes, we did eat that much popcorn!
Elsie is very good at sharing :) |
 |
| Elsie's new Ariel jammies |
 |
| I LOVE her face!!!! |
 |
We went swimming.
Elsie's cousin Haley came too. |
 |
| Everyone had a lot of fun!! |
 |
This was the first time Elsie has tried to do this...
She went into the bathroom and came out with a hairbrush to comb Lea's hair.
It was pretty funny. |
 |
Lea was such a good sport.
Elsie has a LONG way to go :) |
 |
Elsie had so much fun playing with Lea :)
I love this picture :) |
 |
| 2 super cute, crazy girls :) |
 |
I took Lea to get a pedicure
I told you I spoiled her :)
(I had a gift certificate) |
 |
| We went and visited Josh at the fire station. |
 |
The nights Josh worked, Lea got to sleep in my bed
This was in the morning...
Pretty sure Elsie's legs were on Lea the entire night :)
Cute girls! |
No comments:
Post a Comment