I'll never be able to get enough of her. Elsie makes me smile all day long! .... Well, there are a few fits that drive me crazy :) Usually her fits are because she wants to stand on the counter and play with the cups and I wont let her, or when she wants candy or "treeet" while I am making dinner :) Cute, crazy girl.
I love her perfect smile. I love her perfect teeth. I love her giggle. I love it when she hides her face under Ellie or a blanket and kicks her legs and waits for us to find her. I love her cute smile and laugh when we chase her around the house. I love how she tries to hide from us. I love watching her play on the bed. She loves to jump on the bed, get under the covers, anything... She LOVES to play on the bed! I LOVE seeing her so happy! I love her for making me want to be a better person, just for her. I love the way she loves her Daddy! The 2 of them make my heart melt! I love the way she mimics Josh and I. I love watching her "concentrate" when she hears a song, then hearing her sing it later. I love singing to her. I love singing WITH her! I love that she loves music! I love that she loves "cooking" she loves all the kitchen utensils and cups. I love that she loves princesses. All princesses. Yesterday Danielle came by and was wearing a long skirt and right when Elsie saw her she said "pin-sess" it was perfect and oh, so cute!!! I love her curls. I love her yummy smell. I love her soft, chubby cheeks. I love her huge blue eyes. They are a perfect blue. I love that she loves water. I love that she loves movies. I love that she loves people. I love that she is a social butterfly. I love that she loves babies, real babies and doll-babies. I love hearing her talk. I love hearing her try to say new words. I love how her sweet face makes other people smile. I love how her perfect features draw the attention of strangers so I can tell them about adoption (I love the surprise looks on their faces as I tell them our perfect baby girl is adopted). I love that Elsie is our daughter and will be for eternity!!!! We are so lucky! I love Amanda for choosing adoption so we could be parents. Thank you Amanda!!!!! I love everything about Elsie and I love everything about being a mom!!! I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!!!
November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment